Acrylic prints are very much on trend at the moment and are becoming more and more popular. The reason for this is the unique vibrancy of a print on acrylic. When you print to acrylic, the depth of sharpness and brilliant glass surface lend your photo on glass a timeless elegance. An acrylic print also convinces with precise detail and high contrast.
The product variant with 8mm thick glass and diamond-cut edges is particularly impressive. The viewer of this premium edition will have the impression of being able to look into the 8 mm deep image from the side, since the crystal clear edges of the acrylic glass photo sheet create extraordinary spatial depth.
In the Direct Print On Aluminium Dibond, your photo is printed directly onto the white coating of the 1/8" (3 mm) thick composite panel. We use UV Fine Art inks for this state-of-the-art 7-colour printing process, which is optimized for photo printing. It produces vivid colours and sharp details.
* High saturation: the 7-colour print ensures great coverage, even for large areas of a single colour
* Finesse: a great colour gamut for reproducing the minutest details
Photo canvases are wrapped on stretcher frames and use a premium print that wows with rich, luminous colours. Using a highly advanced, 8-colour Inkjet printing technique, the pictures maintain their brilliance for decades. The inks are encapsulated in resin, which makes the print waterproof and smudge-proof right away.
The matte surface of classic canvas gives your photo a lively look with a soft feel. The canvas texture elevates the naturalness your image emanates, making it an especially great choice for portraits and still lifes.
* Large colour gamut – Saturated, luminous colours resulting from 8-colour print
* Dependable coverage through multilayered printing
* Precise reproduction – High resolution and nuanced hues for outstanding detail